At Seed Round Capital we share deal flow and co-invest with our network of Angel Investors and Venture Capital firms.
We syndicate these allocations to allow our network of accredited investors to co-invest with us through a special purpose vehicle (SPV) that is created for each portfolio company. We hold the securities issued in the SPV, which is structured such that capital gains and any passthrough income flows directly to the investors. In addition to our investment, we typically offer guidance and advice to the startups in which we invest.
We typically invest in companies that meet the following criteria:
- A Product in Market: We like to see three months of revenue or user growth.
- Current Traction: $5k+ in monthly recurring revenue, or +/-$100k in annual revenue, and 3+ paying customers.
- Current Round Size: $500k - $2.5M total. (We focus on pre-seed and seed round investments with occasional Series A rounds.)
- Pre-Money Valuation: $5M or less. (Above $5M requires demonstrated traction and growth.)
- Growth Opportunity: We target business models that can scale to $100M+ in value.
- Location: Although we are based in Houston, we work with startups throughout the USA and Canada. (We occasionally support startups in the EU)
To view more details about this offering, please login or create an account.